Fort Lauderdale's most thoughtfully designed new oceanfront condominium brings contemporary architecture and exceptionally spacious residences together with a host of indoor and outdoor amenities and 24/7 hospitality-inspired services. Two resort-style pool terraces poised on the fourth floor overlooking the Atlantic Ocean offer fire pits, poolside cabanas, and dining areas, among other delightful features. Just minutes away from this enchanting oasis, Las Olas Boulevard and Downtown Fort Lauderdale await a vibrant array of shopping, dining, and historic destinations. Tall and Slender, the 300-foot-high East and South Towers both showcase panoramic ocean and city skyline views.
- Bedrooms2 - 3
- Year Built2024
- CityFort Lauderdale
Amenities at Selene Oceanfront Residences
- A spectacular elevated beachfront Amenity Deck showcases sweeping Atlantic Ocean views and features a resort-style pool, a 75' lap fitness pool and a spa, contemporary poolside cabanas and day beds, open gathering spaces and intimate conversation areas, an outdoor kitchen, multiple cozy fire pit lounge areas, and a pavilion-shaded pool bar
- Concierge service available to provide personalized assistance to all residents
- Conference room with audio-visual equipment for meetings
- Dedicated lobby staff to assist all residents
- From the shade of Selene’s chic poolside cabanas, the view is all blue sky and sparkling ocean as far as the eye can see.
- Large mail room with package storage in each lobby
- Limited self-parking or utilization of 24-hour valet service
- On-site property management
- The Hub, a shared area for work-from-home activities features communal space as well as private and semi-private glass cubicles, privacy pods and a conference room
- The Wave, featuring welcoming conversation areas, TVs, a fireplace, a bar, a billiards table, a card table, and a simulated video experience is the perfect place to go on your own or with friends and family
- Theater with plush reclining lounge chair seating for private viewings